Wuff would shift his eyes back and forth <w< seeing if anyone saw him, and buy a bit of this illusive milk, hoping it might be surprisingly good!

Your fursona is caught buying raccoon milk by a friend of yours. In a panic, your fursona also drops the collection of super strange and kinky yiff doujins they had bought a while ago WWYFD Ahhhh D:

Watch their horrified faces as I put all the super strange and kinky yiff doujins back to where they actually belong... up my bum (believe me, it's as spacious as an otter's)... then walk away like nothing. I also use the raccoon milk as lubricant while being at jt.

Situation: Your fursona creates an incredible machine that allows you to go into otter (not a pun!) space for the first time, you're even awarded a Nobel prize and a medal, but due to a missing bolt the machine breaks down upon first start and comically and cartoonishly blows up to pieces... WWYFD? :P

Attempt to make raccoon yogurt!

Your sona sees a random door with a sign telling you not to enter, raccoon milk is being made.... WWYFD???

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Get into the room where male raccoon milk is being made instead and suck male raccoon milk straight from the source :P

Situation raccoon milk 2b3: Your sona gets caught sneaking into the raccoon milk farm and is transformed into a raccoon and put in a milking machine to serve the farm... Giggles What would your fursona do?

Meta would tell the raccoon ranchers that he, being a ratlchemist, would better serve the ranch by transforming other animols into raccoons. He would also suggest that rat-milk is a lot tastier and more nutritious than raccoon milk.

A feral rat has cornered your sona and keeps showing them scientific articles detailing the nutrient values of rat milk. It looks like he could keep talking for hours. WWYFD??

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Spilo, having his skunk instincts activated by being cornered by another animol, would just lift his leg and spray the poor feral rat with a poof of his spray, which turns the feral rat into an feral skunk. Now he listens to a endlessly talking about scientific articles detailing the nutritional value of skunk milk with no problem :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, your sona is fully convinced on the awesomeness of skunk milk above all milks, so they drink a carton of skunk milk for the first time. What happens next? What would your sona do?

I would question why the fruit baskets is my cereal being attacked so much these past couple of days.

Your sona just found out they won a all you can eat trip to Cheese world and Cheesy theme park, what would you do first?

I believe foresight would indicate that going to the park before indulging in copius amount of cheese would be the better option, as joy rides are never quite so auspicious on a full stomache!

However Wuff would probably just go for the cheese first because cheese is incredible! <3 Yay gluttony! Your sin will not be left unpunished!

Situation: You are currently on a cheesy theme park ride, sitting next to a dog (not me, I swear) whose stomache is starting to make worrying sounds and whose face is starting to change colour. Puking may be iminent. WWYFD?

Spilo would him a bag, of course! And after the ride, he would ask totally not Wuff-Wuff if he's feeling bloated... so they can go to a small hotel room... where he can rub his belly... and sniff his... and... and.. passes out from imagining the scenario, blushing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh, anyways... Your sona finds themselves lost in the cheesy wheel labyrinth at the cheesy theme park. It's a very smelly cheese and you don't know which hole is the way out... WWYFD?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Ahaa! A zone for free furries, luckyy~! Meta would climb into a box on which he has written "FREE RAT" with a marker. This is his chance to become a pet rat, those guys get all the foods :3

Your sona suddenly has an idea: why not become a pet animal. WWYFD??

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Bite my owner and give 'em rabies. I mean what were they expecting to feed me? Plasma Lite? Bludweiser? 'I Can't Believe It's Not Bloodier'?

A cute wickle vampire bat wiv great big sad puppy dog eyes wants a cuddle. WWYD?

Wuff would probably be aware of the danger his neck is in, however, he would be under the impression that he could be like Steve Irwin and cuddle the bat despite the danger:

"Crickey! Isn't he a cutie?! With those laaaaarge beckoning eyes, doesn't he just make you want to give him a cuddle? Better be careful though; get those set of fangs in the wrong place and WHACK! You're dinner!
Hey you, you're a fiestly little one, aren't ya?"

A very enthusiastic, passionate, unapologetically masculine and affable Australian man is currently commentating on your Fursona's existance while you are having a nap. You're not quite certain, but you feel like he might pounce onto you at any given moment to show you off to the camera. WWYFD?

A very enthusiastic, passionate, unapologetically masculine and affable Australian man is currently commentating on your Fursona's existance while you are having a nap. You're not quite certain, but you feel like he might pounce onto you at any given moment to show you off to the camera. WWYFD?
Same basic answer. Nom nom nom. Rabies rabies rabies.
At least the hydrophobia should keep him away from that bloody stingray for a while.
(No disrespect intended, BTW; everyone forgets about Irwin's conservation work, but he did a lot of good as well as a lot of crazy.)

WWYR do something awesome for the world and still be thought a bit of a fool, or have everyone think you did something awesome when really all you'd done was poke sleepy animals with sticks?

• Haha
Poke sleepy animals! TIME TO WAKE UP @Lenago!!!! (pokes with stick)

Your sleeping and find pantry rats are eating on your bed making a mess while some are crawling in your pajamas. WWYFD?

• Wow

Users who are viewing this thread