Would You Rather...

Depends on the mechanics. Are there any safeguards to prevent me from teleporting somewhere dangerous? Does it take into account the motion of the planets and the expansion of the universe, or am I likely to end up in outer space the second I use it? When I slow down time, do I move at full speed and if so, does some kind of magic prevent me from injuring myself via air friction? For that matter, can I speed time back up again when I'm done? If slowing down time doesn't affect me personally, I'd take that one. Otherwise, I'll take teleport.

Fidget toys! Do you want one that makes a satisfying clicking sound, or one that is silent and doesn't annoy the people around you?

The cat. Not because of the animal noises, I just think the cat might be sassy and I like that :P

Would you rather have winged flight, or tentacled flight?

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Would you rather have winged flight, or tentacled flight?
How do you even fly with tentacles? Is this like a Spiderman deal where you're really swinging on things that aren't obvious from the camera's perspective, like skyhooks and billboards? Or are the tentacles squishy so you can flatten them into rudimentary gliding appendages? Am I, when it comes down to it, going to look like Venom, some kind of Lovecraftian monstrosity, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Screw it, I'm taking the tentacles just so I can find out! Either way I'm going to be able to fly, which is cool, but tentacles have ehehe other uses.

WYR: be the willing victim of the flying tentacle monster, or not get this coupon for a free ice cream or fro-yo (at participating outlets)?

How do you even fly with tentacles? Is this like a Spiderman deal where you're really swinging on things that aren't obvious from the camera's perspective, like skyhooks and billboards? Or are the tentacles squishy so you can flatten them into rudimentary gliding appendages? Am I, when it comes down to it, going to look like Venom, some kind of Lovecraftian monstrosity, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Screw it, I'm taking the tentacles just so I can find out! Either way I'm going to be able to fly, which is cool, but tentacles have ehehe other uses.
it turns out to be a helicoptery, rotary thing :P
WYR: be the willing victim of the flying tentacle monster, or not get this coupon for a free ice cream or fro-yo (at participating outlets)?
Aha! I can totally cheat here, because I am totally a vermin. I shall not get the coupon, and then eat the ice cream and/or fro-yo anyway! And potentially also the coupon!

Would you rather live with an anthro scarab beetle, or an anthro pike?

• Haha
I'll go with the vulture. I mean sure, whales are really cool creatures, but they're confined to the ocean, I'm not a good swimmer and I don't have a boat so it would be really difficult to go see them. The vulture, on the other hand, I can hang out with any time and they're actually very misunderstood creatures. Also, we could go down to the local old folks' home and scare the bejesus out of the residents.

Would you rather invent a safe diet pill that actually works without side-effects, or a cure for a deadly but little-known condition that doesn't affect very many people?

Giggles Invent a safe diet pill that actually works and which also casually happens to be a cure for a deadly but little-known condition that doesn't affect very many people (the only side effect is turning into anthro skunks)

Woouuuld you rather take a pill that'll cure you of a deadly but little-known condition that doesn't affect very many people, but which will turn you into an anthro skunk, ooorrr just die from the condition? :3

Dude I'd totally become all skunky and start a metal band :D permanent corpse paint and a "I am peaceful, but if you cross me, boy oh boy" attitude? Metal all the way! (Totally need Spilo and Thrashy to join)

WYR be suuuuuuuuuper furry like @EndlessAnnoyance , and I'm talking like mega furry here, or just be a little bit furry on the side, you know, a smidgeon

Ex-box Fox. I actually find him plessing

WWY lose your wallet or your phone in a bet with a cheating Fox

Probably the wallet because I mostly only have my card and not cash on me! So I'll call the bank and tell them to block the card! Take that, cheating fox!

WYR: Play a game with a sly cheating fox who is suuuuuper charismatic, or with a fox that is just kind of boring yet plays by the rules?

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Giggles A fox may be able to outfox many creatures. But you can't outfox a skunk :P

Would you rather play in a game where if you lose, you TF into a donkey... or a game where if you lose, your soul goes straight to hell? (Perhaps you shouldn't be betting against the devil all the time smh)

TF into a donkey
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

WYR be Shrek or Donkey?

• Haha
Reactions: Ravofox
Shrek. I mean, both Fiona and Dragon are sexy ladies, but Dragon's a bit too big for me and I'm not really into ferals. If Dragon was human sized and anthropomorphic I might change my mind.

Would you rather have sexy fun times with the celebrity of your choice for a whole week, or have sexy fun times with seven different people, all of which were physically attractive but none of which were famous? (You can assume they've all been tested for STI's and that none of them will get jealous or possessive.)

7 different people, that's 7 different ways!

WYR stay awake for 72 hours and not feel sleepy or sleep soundly for 48 hiurs

Ooof, this is a hard one! I'd like to be awake for a long time and get so much done with plenty of free time to spare, but then again I wouldn't mind tuning out all that stress with a long snooze. I think I'd say the former, though!

Would you rather buy popcorn chicken which turns out to be actually just popcorn, or chicken nuggets which turn out to be @Juuuuuno ? :P

• Love
Hm, kinda depends. If you mean they are literally chicken nuggets that have been made from poor @Juuuuuno's lifeless butchered corpse, then I'll take the popcorn chicken please, if only to save them the ignominy of being covered in breadcrumbs and 11 herbs and spices. But if it's just @Juuuuuno, alive and well and being generally delightful, that sounds like a better deal than a measly bucket of popcorn.

Would you rather kiss an ugly person on the lips, or a pretty person on the bum? (You can choose their gender.)

Bum please!

WWY receive oral sex from someone with a mouth full of hot sauce or by someone who uses their teeth (like a lot).

Users who are viewing this thread