Fortunately, unfortunately

metatherat

20 December 2022
This is another fun silly game that you may have seen on other forums in the past, here's how it works:

One person posts a statement beginning with "fortunately", to which the next posts a follow up statement, beginning with "unfortunately".
Then the fortunatelys and unfortunatelys take turns, you get the idea.

-----------

Let's get started:

Fortunately, I am a totally a furry.

Unfortunately you live in a dry area and every movement electrocutes you with self-generated static electricity.

Fortunately you have access to water to help.

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
(ehe, I was kind of thinking of doing the version where one person posts the fortunately and then the next the unfortunately, i.e. no both fortunatelys and unfortunatelys in the same post, but they take turns in individual posts) :3
(Sorry once again dear Mambi! Posted when you did. Please ignore my post!)
oop. well, this got confusing fast. ehe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
(ehe, I was kind of thinking of doing the version where one person posts the fortunately and then the next the unfortunately, i.e. no both fortunatelys and unfortunatelys in the same post, but they take turns in individual posts) :3

oop. well, this got confusing fast. ehe 😅

OOOops! <lol> sorry a bout that! Yeah you're is better...do dat!

<ahem> "fortunately" you are here to save kitties from their own idiocies. <sheepish grin>

Fortunately, the inhabitants of the city were all anthros, so it had been smelly already
(too slow!) :3

Unfortunately with the lack of anthro bees, the city's previously buzzing honey industry suffered greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread