NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Observes myself burst out of @metatherat's chest as well like an adorable, fluffy, and stinky, Alien Skunk H.R. Giger probably would dream of! Woah, this wish rocks!!

Oh, and granted, your eyes become fluffy too! Good luck seeing with that!

I wish for an eye fluff shaver that helps @Faust get rid of his excessive eye fluff!

Granted, but it turns out that "eye fluff shaver" is a new closed species and the person who made the eye fluff shaver OC that is shaving @Faust's eyes was not acquired with approval of the person who made the species. A mob comprised of members of the personal cult that has sprung around the person flies out of Twitter and tears the eye fluff shaver apart.

I wish everyone got really into my new closed species, "rat with udders".

Granted! But like a trends, this one also fades away, and suddenly everyone turns their eyes towards the newest closed species, "skunk with multiple anal glands and anuses"

I wish more art of these new and kewl original species sprung out!

It does! That is to say, it literally springs out at people, from cupboards and closets and from behind bushes, that sort of thing.

I wish I could open my refrigerator door without some anus skunk fanart hitting me in the face.

He does, but everyone thinks that the series has lost its well-grounded spirit and gone all fantastical, and everyone stops watching it.

I wish there was a Care Bears/Beavis and Butt-Head crossover cartoon series.

Granted, but it is a edgy teenager Care Bear sona: Satan Darkblood, the Intensive Care Bear. His sona traits are being more powerful than your sona and having a tragic backstory.

I wish there was a furry with a detective rodent sona.

Granted! But the rodent infestation at Mambi's realm changes for an actual delight... a really bad amazing skunk infestation!

I wish everyone had their own realms! Let's see how chaotic that would get! XD

Users who are viewing this thread