NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

I wish we could have a meeting point :3 for the important furry meetings

Granted! <we're all thrown in the same prison together after getting arrested for group-yiffing in the park at noon...but this time we can chat in the courtyard for an hour a day...under armed twitchy guard and the creepy gaze of the "Crippler Crew"'s gang members whittling their shanks openly...>

I wish the world's ~80% nitrogen gas was replaced with nitrous oxide gas instead. (aka "laughing gas")

Last edited:
Granted. It is a skunk-udder.

I wish the creepily staring "Crippler Crew" gang members grew skunk udders and via their ensuing skunk udder activities were triumphantly inspired to reform and become well-adjusted citizens.

There was no previous wish... or was that the wish?
Uh, granted.... but I guess the ant dog.... has to live in an ant hill that doesn't have air conditioning.
visible confusion

I wish I was less visibly confused.

Granted, your facial expression which is indicating confusion is replaced with
images (1).jpg
Making it actually very hard to tell how you're feeling and what you might be thinking D: ah Meta are you alright? Oh you are :3 thank god.

I wish that I could live in a dog-ant colony in which the queen didn't make us do so much darn work >w<

Granted: representative democracy comes to the ant-hill! Now it is the labor minister that is making you do so much darn work :O

I wish dog-ants voted for the social democrants in the next anthill election.

Granted! But sadly the Ministry of Labour is still making me work so darn much and now even the unemployed Dog-Ants too! D:

I wish I could re-join the FurryPile as my Dog-Ant self and relive those special moments of being welcomed to the forums~ haah <3
rereads my introduction thread for the 5th time today

Granted, but a bunch of youths disagree with your brainwashy wish, so they come to your bunny Palace and beat you up using physical manifestations of a their psyches and subconscious. (that's a Persona 5 Royal reference, there!)

I wish I could have a sassy talking cat as my roommate (actually pet, but don't tell him that).

Granted, but a bunch of youths disagree with your brainwashy wish, so they come to your bunny Palace and beat you up using physical manifestations of a their psyches and subconscious. (that's a Persona 5 Royal reference, there!)
Heh, good thing that was my bunny Palace they went to and not my actual skunk Home, and that they beat my Bunny self, which is also not me :P

I wish I could have a sassy talking cat as my roommate (actually pet, but don't tell him that).
Granted! But as time goes on, you become his pet instead, and he gets so sassy about it, that he actually manages to get under your skin and you no longer want a sassy talking cat (too bad you're bound together by a magic wish) Oh, and feeds you beets, always.

As for me, I wish there were 13 months instead of 12!

Heh, good thing that was my bunny Palace they went to and not my actual skunk Home, and that they beat my Bunny self, which is also not me :P
visible confusion
@Bunny Lvr, watch out! Identity theft! Help, pawlice! Alarm, caution :O
As for me, I wish there were 13 months instead of 12!
Granted, but the thirteenth month is "Ratmember". Wait, I was supposed to corrupt the wish, not make it better :P

visible confusion
@Bunny Lvr, watch out! Identity theft! Help, pawlice! Alarm, caution :O

Granted, but the thirteenth month is "Ratmember". Wait, I was supposed to corrupt the wish, not make it better :P
What... no wish? Okay, I'll do it then!

Granted! That thirteenth month "Ratmember" now becomes Skunkmember 🦨, plus a fourteenth month called Skunktober!

Wait, I just made the wish a thousand times better! That happens when you add skunks :P

Ah, ahhh, I wish furs with no tails, like cavids, suddenly grew amazing fluffy tails!

Users who are viewing this thread