NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but it turns out they've learned to sing at karaoke's, thus making it more a "waiting until you've done ladies" before you can go to sleep!

I wish we could all hang out with the mermaids at a karaoke bar
🎤🐕🐀🐇🐈🦨🦆🐸🦊🐁

Granted! <the glue holding the tail on irritates your cute butt, causing a very itchy rash>

I wish mermaids would visit me at night to sing me to sleep.
Granted, but while they are doing that, the other mer-creatures raid your fridge. They also leave their polearms everywhere.

I wish those walls that the anthro sea anemones undulated against would clean up easily.

EDIT: Eep, FP did something strange there, it did not display all of the messages. Sorry, Wuff-Wuff :O
Granted, but it turns out they've learned to sing at karaoke's, thus making it more a "waiting until you've done ladies" before you can go to sleep!

I wish we could all hang out with the mermaids at a karaoke bar
🎤🐕🐀🐇🐈🦨🦆🐸🦊🐁
Granted, we can, but the anthro sea anemones leave smudges all over the karaoke bar walls and stage.

I wish the anthro sea cucumbers stopped doing whatever they are doing back there.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted, but while they are doing that, the other mer-creatures raid your fridge. They also leave their polearms everywhere.

I wish those walls that the anthro sea anemones undulated against would clean up easily.

EDIT: Eep, FP did something strange there, it did not display all of the messages. Sorry, Wuff-Wuff :O

Granted, we can, but the anthro sea anemones leave smudges all over the karaoke bar walls and stage.

I wish the anthro sea cucumbers stopped doing whatever they are doing back there.
(Don't worry Meta :3 that sometimes happen to me too. I think it mostly happens when one has unread posts on the previous page.)

Granted, but now they're doing it right up here where we're trying to sing "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" D: gaah!

I wish they didn't have so many Polearms lying around :( makes dancing kind of dangerous.

Granted, but it has these new and fashionable spices added and tastes like perfume.

I wish I could stop apologising for every silly little thing and only apologise when it's actually needed. (WHICH IS ALWAYS RIGHT D: GAAAH)

GRANTED! <you are pushed into the same liquid that created the Batman villain Mister Freeze...now forced to wear a suit that regulates his temperature to below zero to survive, unable to ever touch another...just the cold mechanized exosuit and your desire to save your cryogenic lover>

I wish I had a happy helmet from Ren and Stimpy...turn the dial and instant JOY!!!

Granted, but a bunch of furious asthma-hound chihuahua teenagers arrive and summon their Personas, who smash your happy helmet with hammers.

I insert some Ren & Stimpy/Persona fanfiction :O

Granted, but a bunch of furious asthma-hound chihuahua teenagers arrive and summon their Personas, who smash your happy helmet with hammers.

I insert some Ren & Stimpy/Persona fanfiction :O

<snicker> You INSERT some...hey, I'm a genie not a vending machine, you don't have ti insert anything into me...unless you really want to <lol>
Still, I shall grant you your implied wish...they start a new season of Ren and Stimpy...but it's all G-rated corporate humour and sucks balls with no edge.

I wish I could have something fun inserted into me like a vending machine...

<snicker> You INSERT some...hey, I'm a genie not a vending machine, you don't have ti insert anything into me...unless you really want to <lol>
Still, I shall grant you your implied wish...they start a new season of Ren and Stimpy...but it's all G-rated corporate humour and sucks balls with no edge.
Ehe. I furgot where I was :3
pulls the fanfiction out of your butt
sorry about that, kittycat! no hard feelings (sorry about that, too)
I wish I could have something fun inserted into me like a vending machine...
Boy do I have good news for you! tries to wipe the fanfiction clean with with rat-hand

I insert, I mean, I wish I had some cleaning agent or something :3

Granted! But the magical cleaning agent acts by transferral, meaning that the fanfiction becomes super shiny clean alright... but you end up covered in cat-y'know... filth.

Oops :P

I wish all foxes on Earth suddenly farted all at the same. Why? Just because! And cause I like chaos! >:3

Users who are viewing this thread