NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

We can, but unfortunately the rainbow leads into a leprechaun's pot of gold and he's, like, mega aggressive with his shillelagh.

I wish I had brought my RAT LEPRECHAUN-REPELLENT SPRAY.

GRANTED! But it's "Bambi: The Reckoning" and they get killed early on to fuel his vengence...

(I wish I was kidding but it might be true!:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjkvOOWZRDk

I wish all movie were as good as they claimed to be.

Granted, they are! However, there are so many good movies now that everyone is super paralyzed by aggressive FOMO when trying to figure out which movies to watch, so much so that they abandon movies altogether and start looking for alternative media types to spend their time on

I wish that the primary media that people consumed was weird furry RP chat logs.

Granted but their populaity makes them normal and mainstream, causing a flood of try hardy RPs that really don't seem genuinely weird anymore :(

I wish I could have an artist that would make some of my RP moments into art, for free :3

Granted, but the "artist" is an AI and everyone has 5-6 fingers. Also all the liquid in the ensuing art looks strangely viscous for some reason, almost as if the model was trained on furry art that had a lot of semi-viscous fluids in it for some reason 🤔

I wish furry artists got like a ton of moneys for their art and could live mega comfortably and securely :3

Granted, you can! But you are only skilled at drawing one thing, and that thing is udders.

I wish the fandom had udderfurs as a relatively common furry subtype. (We could have fresh milk every day!)

Granted it is. But that's because you are in your pen at the furry ranch, your udder engorged with milk.

I wish that we dairy furs had some workplace benefits like a company car or something.

Granted, but this makes your collection of "actual see through clothes" very dangerous for those times where you have to attend meetings, funerals, weddings, etc.

I wish we could have a race in which we all sit on the back of a roomba! >:3 I will win and also not get in trouble for the excess fluff that I keep losing! Nyaha

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted, but you are a furry bunny, so you become sticky again very quickly.

I wish the iron men stopped whinging about their lack of girlfriend all over the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread