NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted.... but you know what that means. Don't try to be coy. You get a faceful of the "pig yogurt", that's right.

I wish for a furry art piece depicting this shenanigan.

Granted! It turns out it's 'Pulled' in the English sense of the word ('picked up at a night club') and the sweet piggy is feeding me actuall yoghurt a little too enthusiastically. Also, you can't have any of the yoghurt.

I wish to laugh heartily at Meta's discomfort.

Granted! Now, WHAT kind of LIQUID shall I fill this pool with?
I know! PIG JIZZ!
Not so funny now, is it?

I wish for Nicolas Cage to be edited out of all of his movies and digitally replaced with Timothy Chalomet.

Not so funny now, is it?
Hmmhh~ ask me that on a good day and it might be agreeable, fine sir.

I wish for Nicolas Cage to be edited out of all of his movies and digitally replaced with Timothy Chalomet.
Granted, but Timothy Chalomet never asks to put the bunny back into the box.

I wish that every movie had a scene with Nicolas Cage in a bear costume randomly punching a woman.

Okay, but later you see a lamp in the store that you really want, but can't bring yourself to buy now that you already have a lamp.

I wish that from now on all buses were catbuses (Totoro style).

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted! You are now a bad weather anti-fetishist, and find it impossible to become aroused during precipitation.

I wish for a beanbag.

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Granted, but do you want bean-eating rats. Because that's how you get bean-eating rats. What I mean to say, Faust, is that I ate your beans.
rat fingerguns

I wish for an yogurt bag :3

• Haha
Granted! But the yogurt in the bag is magical, meaning that after you eat, the previous beans you ate get teleported to @Faust's completely intact, as if they had never been eaten by any other creature except, well, Faust :P

I wish for a inflatable skunk

Granted, but the rise in price level causes skunks to gradually get overstocked, as consumers turn to other options.

I wish for programmable protogens.

• Love
Granted but they end up stealing art and writing surface level essays for lazy babyfurs >:U in my time we used to have to at least bribe the teacher!

I wish for super mega top grades that make me look smarter than I am ^w^

Granted! You quickly become president through your ability to look smart, but have absolutely no idea what you're doing and run the country into the ground.

I wish for a beautiful bed to sleep in.

Granted, but it's so beautiful that you end up feeling like it'd be a shame to sleep in!

I wish I had fluffy bed to sleep in!

Users who are viewing this thread