The FP-Quiz Show

How did you get that?! :O
5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Don't worry Contestant Badger! It looks like your collection, after Sparky and I downloaded it onto the company computer, tehehehehe, will find it's way back to you!"

So the answer is??????
5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Because the answer was the rock dove :D!"

IMG_4036.PNG: "Hey :< why didn't I get to see the collection as well?"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Oh come off it Cheesy >w> all you care about are pictures of rat balls. Anyhow :3 next question!"

What do you call a group of flamingos?
A) Flames
B) Carotenoids
C) Flamboyance
D) Mingonite

C) Flamboyance

...although these days it's more often called a 'Stand' of flamingoes.

Interestingly enough, carotenoids are what flamingoes eat to give them their characteristic pink colour. Too little and they'll go white; too much and they go orange or red.

pants as she's rocking back and forth on her phallused shaped buzzer oh high vibration

Mmmmmm flamingos are <whole body shakes> so flamboyant, plus it's a fun word to say..... So the answer is C

peeks out of your medieval hoods and nibbles the edge a little
Hello. I am inside your hood :3
Peeks out from behind your eyes

I'm inside your brain. Sorry, I haven't transformed back from my last transformation, planarian :3

Eats the delicious rat thoughts

Also, from which one of the many hoods of Ravofox are we peeking? Surely from the one he tossed in the laundry like I'm seeing? It's kinda smelly, teehee!

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png "Wh... what did I just witness owo.....?!"

9615-564ed693413d8d476bee2d3fc3e1ee50.jpg "Yippie ya yeah (More Than One Good Reason)"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png "No, I don't think eating the other contestant's thoughts counts as cheating.... does it? ..... W-... Well anyhow, the answer is C! Flamboyance!"

Next Question: What is an Ijiraq?

A) A breed of Deer
B) A shapeshifting child-kidnapper
C) A sore, itchy spot rodents get after lying on shelves for too long
D) Pokémon in the Arabian language

I actually know this one from my little library of folklore. It's the Inuit version of the bogeyman, so (B). (I mean, basically anything ending in a Q is probably Inuit.) Inuit legend has some really great monsters. The Tupilaq's a favourite of mine. There's also a kind of magical orca that can turn into a wolf which seems very inclusive.

sits on the buzzer sending vibrations through my body. With a lustful voice i answer

The ahhhhh, the ahhhhhhhhh. clears throat and focuses The ahhhhhhhhhhhnswer is B because I trust @Faust for the correct ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "looks up to see if Faust is using his "hanging from the ceiling" spot as an advantage to look at the answres from above >w> Hmmmhh~
Mr. Bat is right :D congratulations!"

9615-564ed693413d8d476bee2d3fc3e1ee50.jpg: "Gekkering!"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Eh.... no I don't think the mentioning of that orca-wolf is a good transition into the TRANSFORMATION SEGMENT of this show Sparky ^^; .... let's go to our next segment instead, before all hell breaks loose once again!"

What is a Jellyfish called, when it is currently stuck in the ground and going through a specific ground dwelling life cycle.
A) Polyp
B) Pol Pot
C) Polychroma
D) Ground Snake

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THEN!

...I'm going to let someone else get this one.

Useless fact: the stinging part of a jellyfish's tentacles is a single cell called a cnidoblast. It basically works like one of those joke plastic monkeys that pop out a penis when you squeeze them, except it's also full of venom.

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Dear contestant uou i'ts just very suspicious that you know all these answers. Surely a few, but pretty much all of them, and what is this about monkey penises?

checks your resumee that was part of signing up for the quiz

Well I guess that might help with some of the questions... and.... yep... wow, I had no idea that was even a profession.... owo .... uhm... the list goes on.... uh... Sparky I think we should get this guy on the team!"

9615-564ed693413d8d476bee2d3fc3e1ee50.jpg: "Screeeeeeeeee!"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "What do you mean competition? You're not even a flying fox!"

IMG_4036.PNG: "Hmpf <w<"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Oh don't you start too Cheesy! D:< Bats aren't rodents!"

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
View attachment 10382: "looks up to see if Faust is using his "hanging from the ceiling" spot as an advantage to look at the answres from above >w> Hmmmhh~
Mr. Bat is right :D congratulations!"

View attachment 10383: "Gekkering!"

View attachment 10382: "Eh.... no I don't think the mentioning of that orca-wolf is a good transition into the TRANSFORMATION SEGMENT of this show Sparky ^^; .... let's go to our next segment instead, before all hell breaks loose once again!"
ear perks up
There's a TRANSFORMATION SEGMENT to this show?? :O
When is the TRANSFORMATION SEGMENT. I have RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONs for everyone :O
What is a Jellyfish called, when it is currently stuck in the ground and going through a specific ground dwelling life cycle.
A) Polyp
B) Pol Pot
C) Polychroma
D) Ground Snake
buzzers
hhhhhhh-hhhhh
It is no doubt C. Because jellyfish live in the sea. You keep thinking that I haven't figured that hint out, but I totally ha- wait. This jellyfish apparently does not live in the C. It is a ground jellyfish. So the right ratnswer has to be D! Because that has the ground in it. nodnod

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Faust

Users who are viewing this thread