Hop on the derailed thread and ride it to a fiery crash!!!!

A derailed thread being ridden by a horny bunny passes in front of your house WWYFD?

Hop on the derailed thread and ride it to a fiery crash!!!!

A derailed thread being ridden by a horny bunny passes in front of your house WWYFD?

<the cat rushes to open the door as fast as he can, asking his realm's servants to start cleaning up quickly as to impress you>

You're eager to meet a thread-ridden horny bunny, but you find yourself kidnapped by the horny police, locked in a dungeon to prevent your ability to hug others until you learn to control yourself. WWYFD?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
In the dead of the night the faithful pantry rats dig a tunnel. My fursona would then hug furries every night when everyone is asleep.
Why don't I just leave? Good question!

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH NO PUNCTUATION YOU FIND EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE ANGRY WWYFD

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH NO PUNCTUATION YOU FIND EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE ANGRY WWYFD

I would smile wildly and reply: "I AM SORRY! I FOUND COLOURED PILLS!! THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!! WHY ARE YOU MELTING LIKE THAT??? EVERYONE'S A SHAPESHIFTER AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME??? WHOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

You come across a naked exhausted ferret tied to a tree, apparently a former sex-slave helplessly abandoned after her last session. WWYFD?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
We know ferrets, they're literal horn machines, and might die if they don't have sexy time... That ferret is just PRETENDING!!

So, naturally, I do the [REDACTED] thing to the horny ferret!! :3

Your fursona is hiking in the forest when suddenly they come across a ferret and a rubber skunk making out. WWYFD?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Mambi
Dress in my emergency rubber suit and join in!

You fall down the stairs and can sing soprano but are unable to laugh WWYFD

Users who are viewing this thread