NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted! They understand it so much, that now they eat vermin themselves without even asking first. Just grab and eat :P

I wish people had an extra set of arms, for reasons!

Grsanted, but now they have no reproductive items, only reproduce by sneezing
Wow, there would be more Spilos in the world then! Meaning MORE skunks!!! Yay!!!

Oh, and granted, now there's pushy furries :P

I wish all furs reproduced asexually.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I wish Id never screw up a handshake again, stopping those awkward momemts!
Granted, but unfortunately most of your fellow animals have paws, so you still have problems. Shaking the little hands of rodents goes great, though!

I wish my little rat-hands were even more beautiful somehow, even if that may cause the structure of reality to break down somehow :3

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but now everyone has more beautiful rat-hands making yours just normal rat-hands that causes the structure of reality to break down one day and rebuilt the next

I wish I could drink pop without it hurting my teeth

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but now everyone has more beautiful rat-hands making yours just normal rat-hands that causes the structure of reality to break down one day and rebuilt the next

I wish I could drink pop without it hurting my teeth
Granted, you have no teeth now.

I wish websites would write themselves and I get paid for just watching work getting done.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I wish for an orange knitted jumper.
Granted, but the thing looks like it was knitted by something without any arms, and it is covered in juice for some reason

I wish for a bell pepper knitted jumper.

Granted but every hour you sneeze as it DONGS so loud furs all over the town hear it

I wish my coffee cup never ran out of hot coffee for the first 2 hours of the day

You know that's 12am to 2am, right? Somebody's not getting any sleep.

I wish for a miraculous fruit roborant.

Gra Ted, but there's a typo and you get miraculous fruit ROBOTS with banana arms and legs, mango head, canteloup butt cheeks, and grape nipples

I wish my office chair didn't squeak

Granted! Now it makes farting noises instead!

Uhhh, I hope that isn't too awkward for anyone around you :P

I wish there were horses in the forum

Granted, but it leads to overgrazing, and all of the anthro grass complain (while anthro zebras are cronching playfully on their heads)

I wish there were more anthro radishes on the forum :3

Users who are viewing this thread