NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

I wish we all communicated with scents instead of words :P
Granted, but now libraries and bookstores are really stinky, and it's hard to read the scents in there :O

I wish there was some way to make sense of this SKUNK-RAT-SKUNK DICTIONARY that has sat on a bookstore shelf for several months :O

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo
I wish there was some way to make sense of this SKUNK-RAT-SKUNK DICTIONARY that has sat on a bookstore shelf for several months :O
Granted! To make sense of it, all you have to do is understand that it's garbage. Now it makes complete sense that you just accidentally told that skunk to 'gyrate on a watermelon' when you meant 'pass the salt'.

I wish for my own private island in the Caribbean.

Granted, but the rum is gone!!! Why is the rum gone? Because it had been stolen!
Granted! To make sense of it, all you have to do is understand that it's garbage. Now it makes complete sense that you just accidentally told that skunk to 'gyrate on a watermelon' when you meant 'pass the salt'.

I wish for my own private island in the Caribbean.
I wish I could walk through walls and other materials.

I wish for a ringside seat
Granted, you get one, but the seat falls into the wolf enclosure. Also your wings get glued in place so you can't fly out (there was a glue vat in the enclosure because one of the wolves is into miniatures).

I wish these wolves that are licking me had less of a halitosis

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but it starts to fall up instead :O

I wish that your flying bunny skin does not get sucked into the engine of a jetliner :O

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread