NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

I wish I had the tastiest pizza ever.
Granted. but the TOPPINGS CONTAIN POTASSIUM BENZOATE. THAT'S BAD.
(sorry, some day I will stop making that reference. but it will not be a day when an opportunity to reference it is delivered to me on the Meta-phorical silver platter like that) 😜

I wish I knew if the hearts attached to these collars we are wearing were produced ethically :O

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Mambi
I wish I knew if the hearts attached to these collars we are wearing were produced ethically :O
You do know. They were not. You have a sneaking suspicion that one of them might be yours, on account of waking up in a bath of ice cubes with a suspicious ticking noise coming from your chest.

I wish for a mighty hammer of justice!

Granted! It's really good... at irritating the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.

I wish for a proper replacement for Twitter that's not infested with trolls.
Granted, its called Zucker, Mark Zuccerberg owns it and it sells your private online information to your friends and family.

I wish Alf was killed by the FBI instead of getting that awful movie.

Granted, but now you are teleported to every single person that falls down to help them up

I wish I could make a Frappuccino for @Van
(That was my life as a care worker, Old folk fall a lot)

Granted but it has more lactose than is normally in a frappe and Van is on the toilet for weeks XD

I wish Jar Jar was here

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but it stands for Anterior Thoracic Vertebrae. You eventually just end up making soup with the things.

I wish the police wouldn't show up to ask @Bunny Lvr any difficult questions about the bone soup.

Granted, but now every live show, event and special effect is oversaturated with hand lightnings, making them just kind of lame dude (Spilo knew it before it was famous!)

I wish everyone in Star Wars was a furry like Chewbacca

Granted .... ;w; oh, do I have to make it cursed? Alright alright!: but we're all super socially awkward and hardly get a word out!

I wish we were all social butterflies!

• Love
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread