NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Okay, it is. But now we get cryptobros and teenagers and influencers and nazis and MLM marketers and those Live, Laugh, Love moms and oh my god will someone please help

I wish someone please helped!

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo
Granted :D
d90f04863f75504e7fcf4c1ff1f6b5bc.jpg: "we now regulate everything! Don't you dare think of doing anything else than on topic discussions! Anyone who as much THINKS about silly RP action will be banned!"

I wish the Pawlice weren't so strict :(

How did you get so many lice on your paws? Here's some prescription cannabis ointment. That should help your paw lice chill out. Of course in ten minutes' time they are going to get the munchies.

I wish 'parasite' meant 'somebody from Paris'.

How did you get so many lice on your paws? Here's some prescription cannabis ointment. That should help your paw lice chill out. Of course in ten minutes' time they are going to get the munchies.

I wish 'parasite' meant 'somebody from Paris'.
Granted! A leech from Paris latches onto you, draining you dry.

I wish I was an Oompa-Loompa.

Granted, but they take it so seriously that the Oompa-Loompas have to do overtime just to fill out the "employee satisfaction surveys" that keep on piling up!

I wish there was a FurryPile Company!

Granted! But the company is located at Skunk Hollow's weed and cabbage fields... so it's all SUPER INCREDIBLY smelly! Hope you've got your gas masks ready :P

I wish the FurryPile Company was a profitable company!

Granted, but they take it so seriously that the Oompa-Loompas have to do overtime just to fill out the "employee satisfaction surveys" that keep on piling up!
Aww, I was really looking forward to seeing Hugh Grant in 'Charlie and the Amazon Fulfilment Warehouse'.

I wish the FurryPile Company was a profitable ohe!
Granted! It gets bought out by Elon Musk and rebranded as ''. It's not very furry any more, more kind of stainless-steely and full of design flaws and antisemites, but it's profitable!

I wish for a feather on a massively extendable stick so that I can tickle anybody in the world.

Granted but it has a feather on the other end too, ending up tickling you in the tickling process!

I wish I wasn't so damn ticklish :( it's not funny! No I'm not laughing because I'm having fun! Hahhahahaha Stop it! ;w;

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo
Granted! Now you don't feel anything at all. In fact, you can't even move!

Uhmm, @Wuff-Wuff? Pokes Did you become petrified? :O

I wish Wuff Wuff wasn't petrified

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted! I pulped all of your books, turned them into fibreboard and made a bookshelf out of them!

I wish I could switch anyone's physical sex and gender identity at will.
Noooo! Not my completely useless books on self success and how to become a billionaire! :O :O
Glad I grew out of that phase, phew! And even glader you made a shelf for the real books :3

Ah, and as for your wish. Granted! But you change as well!

I wish people used the chat less and jumped into the fun side of the forum shenanigans!

Users who are viewing this thread