NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted! They all realise that they're gay, paint their armour in rainbow colours and start whinging about their lack of a boyfriend instead.

IMG_7452.JPG

I wish for a new superhero comic brand to become popular enough to have movies, as I'm sick of Marvel and DC.

Sandman was published by DC Comics, but I'll grant you the others are decent. Just not very recent.

Anyway, granted! Sadly it turns out that most original thoughts make really bad movies. Ever heard of a movie called 'Wavelength' (1967)? It's a black-and-white movie featuring nothing more than a very slow and wobbly zoom-in on a wall with a 'beep' noise that slowly changes - you guessed it - wavelength. It's 45 minutes long and that is ALL that happens. Feast your eyes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=963PSjAHo48

I wish for an awesome kid buggy big enough to wheel around 8 toddlers.
(I just saw one outside my window, it was great!)

Granted, but it comes with the 8 toddlers, who turn out to be very unruly and bratty little baby furs.

I wish having pets would count as having children, so that I can actually join into the conversation when parents decide to endlessly talk about their children.

Granted! But it's not the Furry Pile, it's the Atomic Pile. Sadly, despite hanging out super-late and sleeping super-long, you don't get super-powers. Just lymphoma.

I wish they'd discover a cure for cancer already.

Okay, but now everyone really loves brussel sprouts, to the point of absurdity. Everything revolves around brussel sprouts, people talk about brussel sprouts and little else, eat a brussel sprout focused diet, there are brussel sprout -related festivals every day and everyone goes around wearing brussel sprout costumes. It's kind of silly.

I wish people decided to get really into the furry fandom, instead of that brussel sprout thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Okay, but now everyone really loves brussel sprouts, to the point of absurdity. Everything revolves around brussel sprouts, people talk about brussel sprouts and little else, eat a brussel sprout focused diet, there are brussel sprout -related festivals every day and everyone goes around wearing brussel sprout costumes. It's kind of silly.

I wish people decided to get really into the furry fandom, instead of that brussel sprout thing.

GRANTED: but now everyone really loves furries, to the point of absurdity. Everything revolves around furries, people talk about furries and little else, eat a furry-friendly vegetarian diet, there are furries -related festivals every day and everyone goes around wearing furries costumes. It's kind of...silly? NO, PAWSOME!!! This wish remains corrupted by the sheer power of furry love!!!

I wish that sleep was an optional relaxing thing to do instead of a daily necessity.

Granted, but since AGGRESSIVE CAPITALISTS realise that it's not a must anymore, it becomes expected by most firms that you have to stay awake and work all night too now!

I wish that everyone here could work as a professional furry :3

Granted, but the wages suck due to the market being saturated and they're not allowed to work as anything else.

I wish for a gherkin in a trilby.

Granted, but it is so giant you a have to keep it in the field where all the field mice end eating it

I wish for shredded carrots this morning

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Granted! ... oh no sorry, that was last Thursday, guess it's too late :(
feeds the shredded carrots to some random deer

I wish we'd have a much cooler mode of transport these days than loud and noisy cars. They're kind of stinky too,

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
It goes good for a whole ten minutes (that's a pretty short while) before the hordes of fire ants, yellowjackets, sandwich-eagles and lions-that-are-angered-by-red-gingham-ground-sheets all descend on you at once.

I wish for a deep bass tuning fork.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Mambi

Users who are viewing this thread