NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Hahaha xD it's like that game where you have to push in the crocodile's teeth, wondering when he will snap closed!
"Will this beat produce a spr-" 🦨💨🐶 "Oop XwX yep that was the beat!"

Granted! But sadly the viewers don't enjoy it too much as they are sprayed and gassed firmly (it's part of the experience man! Come on!)

I wish Spilo and I had a shield for rotten tomatoes!

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Granted, >w< but I'll look super sad at you and maybe that'll make you feel guilty? Possibly? I may be grown up, but I can still do the puppy dog eyes :D Look

🐶🍅💨🐱

:I it seems it's effectiveness has worn off.

I wish the rotten tomatoes would turn into tasty dog treats! :D

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted, >w< but I'll look super sad at you and maybe that'll make you feel guilty? Possibly? I may be grown up, but I can still do the puppy dog eyes :D Look

🐶🍅💨🐱

:I it seems it's effectiveness has worn off.

I wish the rotten tomatoes would turn into tasty dog treats! :D

GRANTED! <the soft tomatoes instantly turn into hardened dog bone-shaped treats, pummeling you painfully as they rain down upon your head>

I wish I could share beautiful places with friends...

Granted, but because you are so friendly the whole city is at the beautiful place overcrowding it

I wish we all were in the same time zone

GRANTED! <the earth stops spinning, rendering the need for time zones irrelevant as we all live in a permanent state of day, night, or twilight in between. People travel over the world now just to see the sun, or wait entire seasons for their turn to bask in warmth while the other half freezes.>

I wish I could feel what the maximum literal tolerable peak of pure physical pleasure possible was like safely.

• Love
GRANTED! <the earth stops spinning, rendering the need for time zones irrelevant as we all live in a permanent state of day, night, or twilight in between. People travel over the world now just to see the sun, or wait entire seasons for their turn to bask in warmth while the other half freezes.>

I wish I could feel what the maximum literal tolerable peak of pure physical pleasure possible was like safely.
Granted, but now you desire meloncoly

I wish coffee didn't make me pee

Granted! But it's gotta come out one end or the other, so now it makes you puke.

I wish I could shoot lightning from my fingers

• Angry
Granted, but shooting the lightening causes you to become a lightening rod.

Hey rod, are you new here?

I wish I could climb mountains

Granted, you can! But at the top of every mountain you climb there is an insurance sales person who won't shut up, making enjoying the view very difficult!

I wish insurance sales people would get the hint; no, I don't want to reevaluate my insurance AGAIN! In fact, could you just pay if I have an accident and call it a day? >:U bleh!

• Wow
I assume 'Bleh!' is part of the wish. You are attacked by a Dracula. Bleh! But since it's not an accident, your insurance refuses to pay out.

I wish for a vitamin pill.

Granted, but it is made for elephants so it is the same size of your bat body

I wish I could hear the color purple

Granted! Now you get hungry after lunch time!
D: the hunger... no matter what I eat... it doesn't go away!

I wish I could lose some weight :3

• Haha
Granted, but it is in the prison yard for only 1 hour a day

I wish I could reach my furpals by secret underground tunnels

Granted, however, they are inhabited by hunters who are hungry for some bunny and thus super scary tunnels to navigate! Here Bun, take this pistol, flashlight, communications wire, compass, and bayonet with you!

I wish I could have a secret underground railway system that would connect me to my furpals :3

• Wow

Users who are viewing this thread