NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

decides that I am actually way smarter than the crummy bicycle and sells the bicycle for 50€ in an internet auction

Granted, but an insane ratlchemist pours some antipasto on it :O
iu

I wish for some hors d'oeuvre instead :O

(FYI, this is like the BEST picture for that response!!! <LOL, wiping tears>

Granted: you can, and do! But that results in a lot of becoming the prime suspect in mutilation cases and "hey, is that my leg that I lost in the war in your garden?! where did you get that?!".

I wish I could grant peoples' wishes like a genie.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Faust
Granted, you receive a phone that always connection you with the harbour :3 hello Captain, this is dock speaking!

I wish I could befriend a vulture <3

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted, but everyone stays away from you (the vulture circles around your head everywhere you go and people think you are dead)

I wish I had my own Harbor Master

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted Captain! It's me! And I'm super professional!
Sad Dog GIF

Oh :O Buttons to press! Wee! :D

I wish the mess I made was gone :'3 Oh gosh there goes another ship crashing into another....

• Haha
Granted, but now the mess is in the other harbor......where you are transferred to!

I wish I didn't pee so much after drinking coffee

• Haha
Granted, now your body uses your nose to filter out the coffee you drank!

I wish Bun and I could have a successful business venture selling coffee that's gone through a rabbit. We'll call it Hoppi Luwak

• Haha
Oh no you didn't. :>
Best I can give ya is loconut syrup, a crazyass syrup with some good' fuckin' nuts in it. Careful though, one spoonfull can make you addicted.

I wish for a mucho loco mango.

• Haha
Granted! But the hallucinogenic secretions are so hallucinogenic, that they make YOU think you're an hallucinogenic secreting frog; so you spend your entire vacations mischievously rubbing your body, and even your butt, on other furs even though nothing happens... you just weird them out :P

I wish @Mambi rubbed his completely non-hallucinogenic butt on me.

GRANTED! <as you are quickly tied up by your friends into a chair, the delirious twerking cat is guides gently over to you and turned away to show his bouncing tail. As he giggles mindlessly and moves to rub his butt, they stop him just inches away so that instead his swishing tail just slaps you over and over and over again in your trapped helpless-to-fight-back cheeks as he laughs maniacally, truly believing in his mind he's rubbing all over ya. As your friends move him away and release you, you see him rush off to rub his butt on others, unaware that he was tricked into depriving you of such joys by a mischievous genie and your giggling pranking friends>

I wish I could teleport to boop all my fur friends here...

Granted, but they can teleport as well, therefore when you arrive at their furplace, they are actually at yours!

I wish there was a party tonight

• Love
Granted, but the cocktail maker got a bit too crazy with it, making Moscow Mule out of Mule Milk! (which may be actually prefereable for some, come to think about it).

I wish I won't have a headache after this aforementioned party (and no, drinking less is NOT an option, woohoo!)

Granted! But it's at @Mambi's realm... and you know how crazy it gets there (not that it's a bad thing) :P

I wish the crazy party at Mambi's realm had all sorts of crazy drinks 🍻🤪

(it does! You just have to know the skunkette Sheila first for the good stuff. <wink> That and I have to get back into updates soon...)

I wish I won't have a headache after this aforementioned party (and no, drinking less is NOT an option, woohoo!)

GRANTED!! <the infirmary and holonurse are well-equipped to handle any medical emergency and re-hydrate>

I wish I have an awesome multicultural festival visit on my vacation.

Granted, but it becomes so popular that they increase the days each time until everyday is a rat festival

I wish there were more bunnies around

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread