NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, there are. But they are all the fursonas of teenagers, with ridiculously tragic backstories, a lot of knives and guns, and insane cosmic powers that totally make their sona way more powerful than your sona. The forum becomes awash with constant bickering about whose bunnysona beats whose bunnysona :O

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
No wish? Oh, alright, I'll make one for ya!

Granted! But they have big schlongs and eat inside out.
(No, I won't reveal what the wish was :p)

I wish everyone has sonas with whimsical backstories and lots of silliness :3

Granted, but the paper is made out cheese cloth (the rat eats it) and the pen is filled with skuink spray (the skunk steals it)

I wish I was able to leap single buildings in a single leap

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Granted.... aand now your legs are broken. Didn't you learn anything from that dude in Morrowind? You know the dude. The one with a silly hat.

I wish I had a silly hat :3

• Haha
Granted! It covers your entire head so you can't see a thing - which is a pretty silly way to design a hat - so you fall down an open manhole.

I wish for a cute plant.

You got it! But the plant is too cute and good at its job and shares all of your bat-secrets with a foreign intelligence agency :O

I wish I had some bat-shark repellent spray.

• Haha
Granted! But the bat-shark repellent spray is toxic to rodents, so the first time you try it you end up in the hospital thread. Also, someone who visited put @Faust's plant on a table next to your hospital bed, so all your alchemy secrets got shared with the same foreign intelligence agency

I wish I could make my skunk spray smell like flowers :P

Granted :3 you can make it smell like Helleborus foetidus (don't worry Spilo, as a dog I still give that two thumbs up!)

I wish I could sleep a bit more today -w-

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Granted :3 you can make it smell like Helleborus foetidus (don't worry Spilo, as a dog I still give that two thumbs up!)

(See @Faust, this time it wasn't me who turned a normal good intentioned wish into a smelly one :P)

And granted! But for that you have to stay still

A little bit to the right, a little bit to left, juuuuust a tiny bit over there... That's it! Perfect!

3... 2... 1... Spray the doggy! Fsssst

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish there was a pillow where @Wuff-Wuff just fell unconscious :3

Granted, you can. But you shouldn't! That! will get you fired.

I wish these crows at the crowbar would stop trying to peck me every time I scurry in and start drinking from someone's unattended glass.

• Haha
Reactions: Mambi and Bunny Lvr
Granted but now they peck you everytime you drink from your own glass

I wish there was a bar named after me

Ummm, believe it or not, granted!! No corruption, can't do it...like, meet the gastrobar called "The Remarkable Hare":

"The Remarkable Hare is a gastropub in the town of Matlock on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District. For the last two years it’s been run by Jan and Simon who were also the architects of its redevelopment."

I wish I could eat at that place once with my own "remarkable hare". <bats eyes and smiles widely at you>

Granted! However, that hare is remarkable because how unusually chaste and super religious she is for the fandom. She scans the gastrobar with a grim expression, silently judging all of the no doubt degenerate sinners within.

I wish the remarkable hare chillaxed a little.

• Haha
Reactions: Mambi and Bunny Lvr
Granted! Hold up, 'Chillax' isn't a real word, I'm going to have to guess what it means. Well, 'chill' clearly means 'cold', and 'lax' must be short for... er... 'Laxative'! Got it! The remarkable hare is now almost emotionless and stuck in the toilet.

I wish to invent the horniification ray gun! You shoot someone with it, and it makes them super-horny for the target of your choice, or just in general.

Users who are viewing this thread