NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Giggles Just wanted to see who of you two would on the technicality, and it seems smaller paws/fingers are faster :P

So, that means...

Granted!
I wish I could type faster.
Now your hands have become the size of a mouse's paw... without your body proportionally adjusting itself. Enjoy typing with extremely tiny hands :P

Granted! I will not charge Meta any money for keeping his rodent hands. I will, however, be making him pay rent on his feet. $500 a month seems fair.

I wish for a rent book to keep track of how much Meta owes me.

Granted, but while I am granting that wish I accidentally wave my backslashterisk instead of my fairy genie wand, causing punctuation to go everywhere.

I wish someone helped me push all of these punctuation marks into the thread's corner.

GRANTED!! <you are teleported to Lousiana in front of a restaurant specializing in it...but back many decades. They refuse to serve you out of judgemental spite while you're forced to smell the deliciousness that they are keeping from you.>

I wish there were 48 hours in a day and we only slept as desired rather than needed.

Granted, but we have no way to cross between them.
Noooooo ;w; Meta, you're right there yet so out of reaaaach!

I wish there was an annual FurryPile convention :3 where we can be super furry together IRL.

Granted, but there's possibly some nosey new members who lack the human decency (I guess we are animals) to respect personal space!

Hello Ravofox my name is Wuff-Wuff! Who are you? How are you ^w^ are you a fox? I like your Cape! Where did you get it? Do you like Music? Oh I love music!

I wish for ALL the information on Ravofox xD

(in all honesty :D It's lovely you've returned!)

Users who are viewing this thread