NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but there's possibly some nosey new members who lack the human decency (I guess we are animals) to respect personal space!

Hello Ravofox my name is Wuff-Wuff! Who are you? How are you ^w^ are you a fox? I like your Cape! Where did you get it? Do you like Music? Oh I love music!

I wish for ALL the information on Ravofox xD

(in all honesty :D It's lovely you've returned!)

G'day Wuff-Wuff! I am indeed a foxo! Are you a doggo? I'm good, how are ya? :D Oh, thanks! I got it at your typical medieval market! Oh, I sure do! That's great to hear! :D what genres do you like?
(Thanks, it is great to be back!)

Granted! Turns out there's very little information literally ON @Ravofox, just a tattoo of a heart with 'Mum' written on it.

I wish for a loud "Ruff" from @Wuff-Wuff.

Th...that was a dare!

Granted! But this means he gives ya an Elizabethan neck ruff which is suuuuper crinkly!! XD

I wish for chickens!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Faust
Granted! But this fountain in a pen shape just makes your house-in-ocean situation worse!

I wish for a super strong stapler!

G'day Wuff-Wuff! I am indeed a foxo! Are you a doggo? I'm good, how are ya? :D Oh, thanks! I got it at your typical medieval market! Oh, I sure do! That's great to hear! :D what genres do you like?
(Thanks, it is great to be back!)

Also that's awesome :D I do love those medieval markets! I'm fine too :3 my favourite genres are Folk, Metal, old Rock (70s and the such) and stuff from all around the world! You?

Granted! But this fountain in a pen shape just makes your house-in-ocean situation worse!

I wish for a super strong stapler!

Also that's awesome :D I do love those medieval markets! I'm fine too :3 my favourite genres are Folk, Metal, old Rock (70s and the such) and stuff from all around the world! You?

Ugh, now I know what @Lenago goes through 😅

Granted! But it keeps showboating and asking you 'do you even lift?' and it's getting super annoying :P

I wish for a goth makeover!

Hehe! Ah, good to hear! Oooh, I like those too, I'm more of an alternative/punk guy, but there's a lot of great stuff from what you listed! :D

Ah, the famous original scene!
Granted! But I'm happy because I spanked you! :P

I wish to beat ya at a handstand contest :P :P
Granted! But you end up sprayed because the contest is in Skunk Hollow, and the winner gets a dousage of the skunks with the strongest and most delicate scents (one of them is @Simo the Skunk... and me... ;P)

Phew! I wish that fox didn't reek so much Waves paw

Granted! But you end up sprayed because the contest is in Skunk Hollow, and the winner gets a dousage of the skunks with the strongest and most delicate scents (one of them is @Simo the Skunk... and me... ;P)

Phew! I wish that fox didn't reek so much Waves paw
Granted! But Simo seemed to have wished for the opposite and sprayed him... AGAIN!

I wish we could have an epic furry house party at Lenago's Place! With "Lenag O's - Part of this Complete Breakfast" in the morning for the hangovers :3

Granted! Lenago's place is now an Irish Pub called O'Lenagh's, but it's incredibly rowdy and we all get beaten up for not knowing all the words to 'the Fields of Athenry'. Sadly the magical Lenag O's don't do anything for contusions, lacerations and greenstick fractures.

I wish for a natty satin cape.

Last edited:
Granted! Lenago's place is now an Irish Pub called O'Lenagh's, but it's incredibly rowdy and we all get beaten up for now knowing all the words to 'the Fields of Athenry'. Sadly the magical Lenag O's don't do anything for contusions, lacerations and greenstick fractures.

yawns and sees a irish bar fight in my living room

I wish for a natty satin cape.
* sees Satan walking around as well*

" who here wished for a "satin" cape? Anyone?...."

......ok that's it i'm outa here...i wish to hace a NORMAL non SHENANIGAN day

Users who are viewing this thread