Out come the peppers and ketchup who are now anthros. Looks like the vending machine can do that now mmhm

I insert a really rare animal species to turn into a sona. Something super out of the ordinary!!

Out comes Socky, the sock sona. His sona traits are being worn on the paws of big anthros and winding up in birds' nests.

I insert a tragic sona backstory for Socky, with the dead parents and the car accident and the being bullied in high school and the being born in a secret government laboratory.

Out comes Babel the wizard who passes out drunk in his open doorway.

I insert the gardening shed of Babel.

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Out i come

What happen? Where am i?!? I was resting on my sofa and the next thing i know, i'm here!! Someone tell me wh- ohh a vending machine!

Inserts a torned ou button from a old jacket

Out comes a waiver, stating that the death ray isn't necessarily the issue insurance companies have with the hat, but the things that happen to those who own it!

I insert the blue ribbon of Lenago's hat (it's very pretty!)

Out comes a very angry letter I wrote to the makers of said ball point pen as to why the damn ink can't be replaced D:< gah so much waaaaaste!

I insert the other office horror: a jammed printer.

Out comes a bunch of anthropologists who are amazed to discover that Bardiya was in the habit of sending scam letters.

I insert all of my worldly possessions so that Bardiya can afford the legal fees to move the assets from his bank account into mine.

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted! In the end, however, all assets end up belonging to meh!

Yeah, look at these assets I have too! Spanks own butt Mhmmm!

Oh, uhhh, I mean, I wish people appreciated butts more than they do breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread