You receive the Military Exploit Order for venturing places and trying things (such as the mix of cola and pepsi) no one has ever dared to.

I insert a plastic toy officer badge.

Now for me to insert in a mix of cola and pepsi...
Out comes a can of FIRST CHOICE COLA
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I insert a plastic toy officer badge.
....and an officer who arrests the plastic toys, for plastic toy crimes. While drinking FIRST CHOICE COLA.

I put in an empty can of FIRST CHOICE COLA. (a janitor has drunk it, because he was thirsty. For FIRST CHOICE COLA.)

I put in an empty can of FIRST CHOICE COLA. (a janitor has drunk it, because he was thirsty. For FIRST CHOICE COLA.)
the vending machine does not accept empty offerings from a rat ! it shoots the can back out, with a note on the can that reads "mouse only"

now let's see what happens if I shove in a box of rat-favorite yogurt.......................

Out comes a group of rats. They don't care for instructions, being proud vermin ✨

I insert myself. I was not going to before, but now that I know that the vending machine is mouse only, I am going to enter it immediately! >:3

Out comes Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, and Joey Bishop. (for those who may not know, they were the original 4 members of the rat pack)

I insert a white carnation

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Out comes a medical discharge for Lt. Dan, as his leg got mangled in the vending machine. :O

I insert a prosthetic digitigrade leg.

Out comes the vending machine, that now has very little impulse control.

I insert an unusually ordinary dime.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
You get a refrigerated geisha.

I insert a vintage postcard from the 1940s, depicting a long-since demolished summer resort.

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread