Out comes a messy blob of lotion. Thank you for using the health care vending machine, your bill is $5000.

I wish "medical service bill" meant the magically healing bill of someone's bird sona.

Out comes a stereotypical pulpy 18th century explorer who is all "Oaooh, the fabled Corrupted Wish, finally it shall be mine", who rushes off sweating with avarice.

I insert the butt of the fursona above me :P

Out comes the same mattress which now has a sultry rat prostitute on it. She's making the "paint me like one of your french rats" pose.

I insert a advertisement for the local rodent cabaret.

Out comes advertisment for the actual local cabaret, which is actually full of mattresses with sultry skunks doing the "Paint me like one of your french skunks, mon amour"

Dunno in what mind the phrase was about rats, it has always been about sexy smelly french skunks :P

I insert a pic from the local skunk cabaret... That was, an experience huff! I mean :3

Out comes a newlywed couple shopping for hamster-made fur-niture but doesn't get any because it was shoved in the Vending Machine Mk II

inserts a ball of fire

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Out comes a warning from the sturgeon, I mean, the surgeon general.

I insert a anti-smoking ad, featuring the sturgeon general, who is depicted poking a trident at an anthropomorphic cigarette.

Users who are viewing this thread