Out comes the pawlice, who arrest you for battery.

I insert some larceny! And not some piddling minor larceny, either! GRAND larceny!!

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Out comes your new son, a sullen warthog teenager who insists on wearing a hooded sweater indoors at night. His favorite food is energy drinks and his favorite music is dark math cottagepunk.

I insert a regular, extremely mundane one euro coin.

Out comes a letter from Disney, asking to stop production of said vacuum cleaner as they did not anticipate how many people would fancy to put their genitals inside of R2D2 (and subsequently sue the company after said body part got stuck).

I insert a ticket for a world wide cruise on the Disney Dream cruise ship

(sorry for ruining the R2D2 vacuum cleaner for you Faust :( my mind needs to dwell in more wholesome places!)

Out come St. George, from the dead, looking very suspiciously at you.

I insert a copy of the Dark Magician card

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
(sorry for ruining the R2D2 vacuum cleaner for you Faust :( my mind needs to dwell in more wholesome places!)
(hehe, I was just being silly :D - they totally ought to do a licensed R2D2 Roomba though)

Out come St. George, from the dead, looking very suspiciously at you.
Useless fact, St George, patron saint of England, was born, lived and died in Palestine without ever once setting foot here.

I insert a copy of the Dark Magician card
The vending machine turns into a frog.

Inserts a handful of flies into the frog.

Out comes a British bobby, who is like "arumphuhuhumph" as he points at a sign: "NO TRANSFORMING VENDING MACHINES INTO AMPHIBIANS - 350 FURDRACHMA FINE"

I insert my VERMIN LICENSE

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Out comes an INFESTATION LICENSE which apparently grants access to Lenago's Pantry.

I insert a CD copy of Rebecca Black's hit single "Friday"

• Haha
Out comes my pointy mouth which takes a huge rat-bite out of the cheesy bagel :3
eee thanks :3

I insert a scavenged empty tin can. I shall use it as a sleeping pod :3

I insert a scavenged empty tin can. I shall use it as a sleeping pod :3
Giggles But if you inserted the tin can, then it's eaten by the machine and now you've got no sleeping pod...

You do get a piece of beet, though

I insert myself with a pillow, to sleep in the empty tin can

• Wow
Giggles But if you inserted the tin can, then it's eaten by the machine and now you've got no sleeping pod...
The implication was that I live inside the vending machine :O
You do get a piece of beet, though

I insert myself with a pillow, to sleep in the empty tin can
You get squooshed. It's pretty snug in there :3

I insert a stick of butter.

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo

Users who are viewing this thread