Would You Rather...

The One Piece is probably, like, symbolic. But I pick that anyway, because I don't want to find out how everything began or ends, it's more fun to keep that a mystery. Also the answer would probably be both predictable and sad :(

You discover the way everything begins and ends: eaten by a giant pike.
Would you rather keep this information to yourself, or try to convince people of what you have learned?

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Probably keep it to myself as if it's too wild who'd believe me otherwise?

Say you had to make plans for Halloween would you rather watch scary movies with friends or go to a halloween party full of strangers?

I would rather go to a Halloween party full of strangers. There I can mischievously spike the party fruit punch and turn everyone into Scawwwy halloween wereanimals

Would you rather drink a pumpkin spice latte ☕ or eat a pumpkin pie 🥧?

Would you rather drink a pumpkin spice latte ☕ or eat a pumpkin pie 🥧?
Eww to both, but if I had to, I'd take the latte. I can't stand the texture of pumpkin pie.

Would you like me to bite you on the neck, or not? I promise I won't turn you into a vampire unless you want me to :D

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo
Eww to both, but if I had to, I'd take the latte. I can't stand the texture of pumpkin pie.

Would you like me to bite you on the neck, or not? I promise I won't turn you into a vampire unless you want me to :D
Eh, I got nothing to lose, so... Turn me into vampire, daddy!

Would you rather be kidnapped with chloroform or with a baseball bat? :P

Eh, I got nothing to lose, so... Turn me into vampire, daddy!

Would you rather be kidnapped with chloroform or with a baseball bat? :P

Chloroform for sure...just a nice scented rushing of the head with a soothing sleepytime....beats a full-on concussion anytime!!

Would you rather be tied up against a dungeon wall, or horizontally on a torture rack?

Chloroform for sure...just a nice scented rushing of the head with a soothing sleepytime....beats a full-on concussion anytime!!
...and long-term damage to your lungs and oesophagus if they aren't so careful with the dosage. Cloroform is a lot nastier than all those spy movies might lead you to believe - just like silencers are a lot louder, and crime bosses don't have a penchant for monologuing.

Would you rather be tied up against a dungeon wall, or horizontally on a torture rack?
Depends if anyone is going to actually use the rack. If not, then I'll take that. The typical 'chained in a dungeon' pose is with the arms above the head, and that can cause serious medical problems too. At least on the rack I'd have a lie down. Also, there's always the chance that the interrogator is Cardinal Biggles.

tt6-2301307823.jpg

What kind of movie would you rather have a speaking part in? Your choices are Horror, Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction or Romance.

• Haha
Romance, no doubt, I love the idea of overdone passionate voice acting.
Oh~ why must fate place such a large body of water between us Faust! Thine batty, most likely rabies inducing lips, so far out of reach! But perhaps if I dig a tunnel across, I will be slobbering you soon! ... But who knows, the ground may swallow me up, or my weak heart may not last for the journey~ 💕

Would you rather act in a movie or on stage in a play :3

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Faust and Spilo
Stage in a roleplay! UwU nuzzles u

Oh, you meant play in that other sense-ohhhh ooops :p

Would you rather have an encounter with your favorite animal in the wild or meet a famous person have always admired?

• Love
Uff it's kind of a difficult one. My gut says animal, but what if the animal will be like "ewww, stinky hairless ape thing, go away!" With the famous person you could talk....

Aww screw it! I'd go with seeing the Animal :3 I want to see an Atlas Moth <3

Would you rather travel around and meet every cool FP member one at a time, seeing the countries where they live in, or have a super epic con dedicated to the FP and meet them there :3

• Love
Reactions: Spilo
Aww screw it! I'd go with seeing the Animal :3 I want to see an Atlas Moth <3
Seen 'em. They're cool. The zoo where I used to live had a breeding programme.

I think I'd rather travel so I could see the sights as well, but I'd have to space it out over a number of years as I don't get that much holiday allowance.

Who would you rather date, Mickey / Minnie Mouse, or Kermit the Frog / Miss Piggy (pick the appropriate gender pairing for yourself)

• Love
I would consider myself bi, so I'm spoiled for choice. Here I'd have to go with Miss Piggy! What a character, and the sass is beyond the roof! :D She knows how to handle herself that Pig.

Would you rather find your perfect partner or work in your dream job?

• Love
Reactions: Faust
Perfect Partner, used to have a dream job but found it's impossible in modern times go figure. At least with my perfect partner I've got love and companionship whatever job I have at the time

Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse or a world over run by vampires, werewolves, and the occasional frankenstein that thinks they're ronald reagan? (quick note...only frankenstein thinks they're that guy the werewolves and vampires not so much)

• Love
I suddenly have a strange image of Doctor Frankenstein saying 'Mr Gorbechev, Pull Down That Lever!'

Anyway, I'd go for vampires and werewolves and shit. Zombies are so played-out, and at least if I'm going to be turned into an undead creature of the night, I'd rather be one that can still think straight at least half of the time and look good in evening dress.

Would you rather be able to fly around on a little cloud, or summon rainbows that you can slide along?

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo
I would of course travel with style and yass by arriving everywhere in my pretty colourful rainbows 🌈✨

Now, would you rather be able to communicate with wild animals or have the power of telepathy?

Certainly talk with wild animals! I would finally be able to teach dogs how to play instruments and make the best band in existence!

Would you rather have super strong legs or super strong arms :3?

Super strong legs!! So I can then jump veeeeery hiiiiiiiiiiiigh and watch as everything and everyone becomes very tiny under me. Oh, and of course, to show off the amazing L E G S

The arms? Uh, maybe with lots of Arm Day I could get them where the legs are, eheh!

Anyway. WYR bring back the Library of Alexandria with all its books, and scrolls, and papers or know all the ancient languages of the world, e.g. Babylonian, Summerian, Egyptian, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread